Membership Rates & Information
Membership at the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County provides full access to the Mukwonago YMCA, Southwest YMCA, Tri County YMCA, Waukesha YMCA, and West Suburban YMCA. There is no upfront join fee. Simply enjoy one membership and all the benefits of our five facilities.
|Senior Citizen Household (65+)
|Senior Adult (65+)
|Young Adult (18-25)
|| Insurance Eligible
*Loyalty Rate: After 12 consecutive months of membership, membership rate is reduced by $10 per month.
**SilverSneakers® memberships are provided at no cost by several Medicare Advantage plans. Contact your insurance provider to see if you qualify.
- The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County does not have a join fee or contracts.
- Household memberships are defined as people living at the same permanent residence. Up to two (2) unrelated adults may be on one household membership.
- Senior household memberships are defined as two adults, both age 65 or older.
- The YMCA reserves the right to change membership fees with a 30-day written notice to members.
- All membership fees are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 8 must be in a staff supervised area, in a program, or actively engaged in an activity with a parent.
For your convenience, there are a number of payment options to choose from:
- Monthly automatic bank or credit card draft available.
- Pay in full semi-annually or annually by cash, check, or major credit card.
- A three (3) month short term membership is available for an additional $30 fee and is valid 90 consecutive days from date of purchase.
Should any member debt not be honored by the member's credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member's credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
Some facilities may offer additional locker, towel, and laundry services. Contact your home branch for more information.
Membership Cancellation & Refunds
Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. Membership may be frozen for documented medical reasons only. Please contact your branch Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
If termination notification is submitted in writing within ten (10) days of the initial join date, the YMCA will refund the initial payment minus a $25 administration fee.
Notification in writing ten (10) days prior to next billing date is required to terminate a membership. Faxes and emails to the Membership Director of your home branch are acceptable forms of termination, as well as filling out the termination form at any YMCA of Greater Waukesha County location. You must receive a confirmation email or letter to confirm the termination request was processed.
Ten (10) days notice require to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes.