YMCA Membership is Different
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow, and thrive.
Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
YMCA Membership is an Amazing Value
- No contracts or join fees
- Unlimited Membership at 5 YMCAs of Greater Waukesha County
- FREE Y-Connect and Fit Start Coaching
- FREE group exercise classes like Zumba, Boot Camp, and Barre