CALL our Business Desk. Our staff can answer any questions and sign you up
for all programs. They are available at 262-363-7950.
CLICK our website or mobile app. Current YMCA of Greater Waukesha County
Members and Program Participants with an email on file can also sign up online
at www.gwcymca.org or with our app available in the App Store and Google
Play. Skip the lines – call us today to get set up for online registration!
VISIT our Business Desk in person. Sign up for classes, take a tour, and pick up
YMCA of Greater Waukesha County members receive priority registration
and members’ only rates. Membership must be maintained for the duration
of the program session to receive the member rate. Members of other
YMCAs are eligible for member pricing and may register during Program
Participant registration dates. All program registrations are on a first come,
first served basis.
Our financial assistance program provides membership and program assistance
to children and families in need. This creates opportunities to participate in
high quality, character building programs regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Contact the Y for application and details.
• Many programs have limited enrollment and fill quickly.
• Occasionally programs are canceled due to low enrollment.
• The YMCA reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or combine programs that
do not have sufficient enrollment.
PARTICIPANT INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION
• If you withdraw from a program prior to the start of the session, a YGWC
credit will be issued minus a $5 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
• If you withdraw from a program during the first week of the session and
your first class has occurred, you will be issued a YGWC prorated credit
minus a $5 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
• No YMCA of Greater Waukesha County credit or refund will be issued after
the first week of the session has been completed.
• Some programs require a nonrefundable deposit. Participant cancellation in
these programs will result in loss of deposit.
YMCA INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION
If the Y cancels a program you are enrolled in, you may transfer to another
program, receive a full refund, or be issued a YGWC credit.
There are no refunds. YMCA of Greater Waukesha County will not offer credits
or make-up classes for individual classes missed or canceled due to inclement
weather or building emergencies. Programs that fall on Easter Sunday,
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving will be prorated.
No other holidays apply.
PROGRAM ADMITTANCE POLICY
• Y members must show their membership card at the Welcome Center at the
time of each program visit.
• Program Participants must show their program pass at the Welcome Center
at the time of each visit. Registrants must pick up a program pass at the
Welcome Center at the time of their first program visit. Program pass is valid
only for scheduled program and does not grant general facility usage.
A membership card is issued to members 8 years of age and older. Members must present their membership
card at the Welcome Center to gain entry into the facility. Membership cards are non-transferable. Replacement
cards are available for $5.
Children 8 & older may be in the facility and the pool without a parent. Children 7 years of age and under must
be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian at all times when in the facility unless in a YMCA staff supervised
area. If using the pool, parents must be in the water and within arm’s reach with children 5 & under. Parents
must be in pool area actively managing behavior of children 6 & 7.
• As a designated safe place for children in the community, the Mukwonago YMCA prohibits the carrying of all
weapons, including firearms, while in the building, on the grounds, or engaged in Y-sponsored activities.
• Mukwonago Y facilities and grounds are smoke free.
• Use of cell phones and electronic devices is prohibited in locker rooms and restrooms.