New for 2017- Get Rewarded for Your Camp Weeks!
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County wants to thank you for choosing one of our YMCA camps for your child's summer experience by providing you with a reward for every 5 weeks of camp purchased this year!
Each camper will receive $40 in Y Bucks for every 5 weeks of camp purchased for the 2017 summer to be used towards a Fall I or Fall II program at any YMCA of Greater Waukesha County location.
Notes and Information:
- Campers will earn $40 in program credit (Y Bucks) for every 5 weeks of camp purchased, per camper. Camp weeks are counted as full week registrations and are issued per camper, and cannot be combined between multiple campers within the same household.
- Both members and program participants will receive camp rewards, but the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County encourages and reminds families that rewards go further and camp rates are reduced for our members.
- Program credits can be used on any YMCA of Greater Waukesha County program (except child care such as Day Camp, YBASE and Y Academy) and rewards must be redeemed for a program that occurs prior to December 31, 2017, such as swim, sports, dance, gymnastics or enrichment classes.
- Program credit is not valid towards membership, child care programs (including Child Watch, YBASE/Before and After School Care, Summer Day Camp, School's Out Fun Days, Preschool or the Y Academy).
- Camp rewards will be issued to member’s accounts for camp weeks in June and July by August 7, and all August camps by Monday, August 21.
- Camp rewards are not transferrable outside the camper’s family and not redeemable for cash, valid for membership or childcare, or able to be extended beyond the deadline.
Add value to your rewards through membership!
Household memberships are $83/month and include hundreds of group exercise classes each week, access to all 5 YMCA of Greater Waukesha locations, reduced rates on camps, programs, child care and more, plus member-only benefits likes weekly family nights, special events, Y Club and more. Y membership is a great value for families.
Families save $30/week on full week Summer Day Camp registrations with membership. This would save a family with 2 children using 10 weeks of camp $600 this summer, plus that family would earn $160 in YMCA credit. By keeping their membership active through the Fall I and Fall II session, that $160 credit would cover a session of swimming lessons for each child, plus a dance class, sports class or enrichment class for each child.