The Lose It Challenge is an eight-week intensive program designed for people who want to challenge themselves mentally and physically. This program is not recommended for those who are new to exercise.
If you will miss more than one weekly workout or are unable to attend the mandatory team meeting, we recommend that you do not register for this program. There will be no refunds after registration.
Medical clearance is required before registration if you have had a recent surgery, are pregnant, or have heart problems or other medical concerns.
WEEKLY TEAM WORKOUTS
- Each participant is required to attend one team workout each week.
- Participants cannot switch time slots once the program has started.
- Participants may attend another team’s workout one time during the eight-week program due to a schedule conflict or sickness. Coaches must be notified ahead of time.
- Continue physical activity and healthy eating outside of weekly team workouts.
- Come to each weekly workout on time with water and dressed in proper attire.
- Be prepared to stay for 10 minutes after each class for weigh in.
- Check email each week for wellness homework and team progress reports.
- Workouts may be held outdoors to incorporate the terrain and elements to workouts.
Participants will complete three different fitness tests as a measurement of their current fitness level during weeks one and eight. These include a one-mile run, pushup test, and sit-up test.
InBody testing provides a quick and easy, non-invasive body analysis that provides essential data for any weight loss and fitness program. The two minute test will be done at the Team Meeting and again at the end the 8 weeks.
After your quick analysis of body composition, you will receive a print out of your measurements including:
- Body fat mass
- Body mass index
- Dry lean mass
- Basal metabolic rate
- Lean body mass
- Segmental lean-analysis
- Total body water
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Total weight
For most accurate results, avoid:
- Exercising 6 hours prior
- Eating 2-3 hours prior
- Consuming alchohol or caffeine 24 hours prior
- Using a hot shower or sauna before testing
Prior to testing, please:
- Hydrate well
- Use the bathroom
- Remove socks, heavy clothing such as jackets, metal objects