Ready to join? Becoming a Member is easy!
1. Print and fill out our membership application and payment authorization form. If you have more than six members in your household, please list them on our Additional Members form.
2. Bring in your information to one of our facilities for processing, to receive your membership card, and take a tour. You'll be able to utilize the facility immediately following the processing of your membership.
Some facilities may offer additional locker, towel, and laundry services. Contact your home branch for more information.
For your convenience, there are a number of payment options to choose from:
- Monthly automatic bank or credit card draft available.
- Pay in full semi-annually or annually by cash, check or major credit card.
- A three (3) month short term membership is available for an additional $30 fee and is valid 90 consecutive days from date of purchase.
Should any member debt not be honored by the member's credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member's credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. Membership may be frozen for documented medical reasons only. Please contact your branch Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
To terminate a membership, notification in writing is required by the 15th of the month prior. Faxes and emails to the Membership Director of your home branch are acceptable forms of termination, as well as filling out the termination form at any YMCA of Greater Waukesha County location. You must receive a confirmation email or letter to confirm the termination request was processed.
Thirty (30) days notice required to change a membership, including upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes. Downgrades will go into effect with the next billing cycle.