Reopening June 1
- Lap Pools
- Locker Rooms (lap swimmers only)
- Racquetball Courts (Tri County & West Suburban Ys)
Reopening June 15
- Child Watch
- Water Exercise Classes
- Locker Rooms (all members & participants)
Unavailable Until Further Notice:
- Gymnasiums (reserved for group exercise & programming only)
- Gymnastics Center (Waukesha Y)
- Indoor Track (Waukesha Y)
- Kids' Gym (Waukesha Y)
- Small/Warm Pools & Adventure Pools
- Towel Service & Kit Locker Service
- Virtual Vault (Waukesha Y)
- Whirlpools, Saunas, & Steam Rooms
Other areas of your Y may be closed to adhere with social distancing guidelines.
Lockers will not be available at this time. Please leave personal belongings at home and only bring the necessitites.
- Wear your workout clothes - locker rooms will not be available for changing or showering.
- Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle.
- Towel Service and Kit Lockers are unavailable at this time.
- While not required, we encourage members to wear a mask upon entry and exit and in common areas where other members are present. We highly recommend not wearing a mask when actively exercising.
Members ages 11 & under are not allowed.
Members ages 15 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
Please visit our Policies & Procedures page for our fitness center age use policies. We recommend keeping young children at home during this time. Child Watch, drop-in programs, open gym, and open swim are not available.
All membership holds will be released on June 1, 2020, with your next draft occuring on June 10, 2020. If you choose to visit the Y during the month of May and your membership is currently on hold, you will not be charged for your visit.
If you have questions about your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for our Summer Session is open now! We are offering a variety of swim lessons, sports skills, and enrichment classes, as well as private 1:1 swim and sports lessons.
Our Summer Session will begin Monday, June 15.
The YMCA appreciates members’ adherence to the following safety precautions during their visits:
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home.
- Keep the Kids at Home: We are unable to provide Child Watch service at this time and recommend you not bring children and other family members with you as common area seating will be extremely limited.
- Bring a Towel, Mask & Water Bottle: Members will be asked to bring their own water bottle and a workout towel (towel services will not be provided). The Y also encourages members to wear a mask upon entry and exit and in common areas where other members are present. We highly recommend not wearing a mask when actively exercising.
- Keep Your Distance: Please exercise on designated equipment only and respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Expect Reduced Capacity: To ensure proper social distancing, our wellness areas will have a limited capacity. At times of full capacity you will be asked to wait in a designated area until space is available.
- Expect Time Limits: During peak hours, we may enforce time limits on machines and equipment to accomodate all members.
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment, weights, mats, etc. with the provided cleaning materials before and after use.