Stay Well Informed Newsletter
YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY
Friday, June 12, 2020
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County is excited to advance our reopening plan and make additional amenities available to our members and program participants beginning Monday, June 15.
- Summer Session youth and family programs begin.
- Mukwonago, Southwest, Tri County, Waukesha, and West Suburban branches open at 5:00 AM, Monday-Friday.
- Children age 11 and under are not allowed in the facility unless enrolled in a YMCA program or service. Children ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Lap swimming begins at 5:30 AM, Monday-Friday.
- Water Exercise classes resume in lap pools on weekday mornings, using our group exercise reservation system.
- Youth Swim Lessons begin Monday-Thursday from 4:00-7:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00-11:00 AM.
- Locker rooms and showers reopen for all members and participants.
- Towel service is unavailable; please bring your own towels.
- Kit Lockers will be available for storing personal belongings. No laundry or towel service will be provided.
- Child Watch reopens Monday-Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and Monday-Thursday from 4:00-7:00 PM.
- First come, first served basis. No reservations required, but measured capacity limits will be set.
- One-hour time limit per child.
- No snacks/food will be allowed.
- Bringing toys from home is discouraged.
- Intake screening and assessment requires child’s temperature is taken at home, parent/guardian confirms there is no illness, and no medication has been given to suppress a fever.
Please visit our Reopening Guide for a full list of hours, amenities, lap swim, and group exercise class information.
Thank you for being part of our Y family!
Follow us on social media or download our Y app for updates.
ANNUAL CAMPAIGN EVENTS
Our mission in motion! Every year, our branches host fundraising events to support our Annual Campaign. Bring the whole family to the Mukwonago Y Family Mud Run or show off your skills at our Sport Shoot and Golf Outings!
All proceeds are given back to our community through our financial assistance program, which provides memberships and programs to those who need it most.
Explore the culinary arts! Cooking classes are now available on YMCA 360. Chef Michelle from YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties mixes textures in a colorful quinoa salad that's perfect for a summer picnic.
Please wait while we gather your results.