By signing up for the challenge, you'll receive:
- A weekly email packed with helpful resources, inspiring video messages, encouraging podcasts, and so much more.
- Valuable tips on how to take full advantage of your membership both at the Y and online.
- Access to our Stronger Together Facebook group or Accountability Groups where you'll enjoy support from other participants and Y staff.
- Helpful reminders and the option to set goals and track your workouts through our Y Mobile App.
- Access to all six of our locations and YMCA360 on-demand programming, so you can workout at the Y or at home.
- In-branch, you'll have opportunities to track your progress, access resources, and participate in group exercise events with other participants.
Plus everyone who registers by April 30 will get a FREE t-shirt!
Having an accountability buddy or partner during the challenge can provide added motivation to help you stay on track.
Join a YMCA-organized and participant-facilitated Accountability Group or encourage your friends, co-workers and family members to create your own group!
We also invite you to join our online community for additional encouragement throughout the challenge. Our private Facebook group is a simple way for us to connect, find support, and learn from each other.
The challenge is self-paced, so you’re completely in charge of both your goals and how you monitor your progress from week to week. Feel free to use the tools and print-outs we provide along the way, or find your own. Whatever works for you!
Our Y app is a great way to track your activity by logging your workouts. You can record a workout manually or connect your fitness device to have your information sync automatically.
Download our app, set your own goal, and you're ready to go!
IN-BRANCH PROGRESS TRACKER
Each week, you can choose from three suggested goals, including a fitness, nutrition, and mental/spiritual goal, empowering you to select an objective that aligns best with your unique wellness journey. Upon completing at least one of the three options, visit your local branch and you will be rewarded with a sticker to add to our In-Branch Progress Tracker display (see image below), and earn 25 bonus reward points!
A great opportunity to meet new people, get a fun workout in, and learn something new. As part of the Stronger Together Challenge, don't miss out on these FREE group exercise and nutrition events and take a step toward a healthier and happier you.
Ages 12 & up: FREE for Stronger Together Challenge participants.
Space is limited. Advanced registration required. Online reservations start 1 week in advance and close 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Ages 18 & up for nutrition events. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult.