Weeks 2-5 (June 21 - July 16)
Monday-Thursday | 7:00-8:00 AM & 12:00-6:00 PM
ABSENCES & SCHEDULE CHANGES
If your child will be absent, arrive late or need to be picked up early, please call 262-363-7950 or leave a message during non-business hours. All campers must be picked up by 6:00 PM.
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County takes the health and safety of each camper seriously. We will monitor CDC and other local and state agencies’ recommendations to make sure we are implementing protocols to keep campers healthy to the best of our ability. We will keep families apprised of our current protocols as we get closer to the start of Summer Day Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online or in person at one of our five full-service YMCA locations. Registration is not finalized until confirmation is received from the Registrar.
- If you have an online account with us, select the “Login to Register” button. If you do not have a login, learn how to create or manage your account.
- Once logged in, select your child, enter their information, select the weeks you need camp, answer the required questions, and add the camps to your cart.
- Please note: You must complete the full registration at one time, and the online process allows you 45 minutes to complete registration. You must register for each week individually. Be prepared to have your child’s immunization records ready prior to starting registration.
- If you have additional children you wish to register for camp, select the next child and repeat the process.
- A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of registration.
- The Camp Registrar will contact you once your registration has been finalized.
Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online, please contact us directly.
- Registration is limited and is based on availability; please register early.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
- Late payments will result in a $10 late fee per child, per week. All payments must be made before a child can attend camp each week.
- Registration closes 7 days prior to the start of the camp week. Please make note of each due date (listed on page 21 of the Camp Guide) as this policy will be strictly enforced.