Four Class Series: $100/Members, $140/Program Participants.
Individual Class: $30/Members, $40/Program Participants.
A taste of health! As the leaves change colors and the weather gets cooler, the markets fill up with delicious fall produce. Our Fall Harvest cooking demonstrations and tastings feature easy to make recipes using the season’s best produce – apples, squash, pumpkin, and more.
INSTRUCTORS: Michelle Black & Ryan Buenning
THU, SEPT 19 MENU
- Fall vegetable baked spaghetti with pumpkin tofu ricotta
- Pumpkin soup
- Baked apples
THU, SEPT 26 MENU
- Sweet potato chili
- Honey cornbread muffins
- Autumn apple and pear salad
THU, OCT 3 MENU
- Roasted fall veggie couscous bowls
- Chunky applesauce
- Pumpkin pie Greek yogurt
THU, OCT 10 MENU
- Roasted butternut squash and apple flatbread
- Carrot fries
- Caramel apple nachos with date caramel