Staff, parents, and participants should not attend practices or games if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled out of the country or to a domestic hot spot in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever or taken fever-reducing medicine in the last 72 hours?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 72 hours (to include loss of taste/smell, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you or anyone in your household had close contact with or cared for anyone confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had close contact or live with anyone who has been told to self-quarantine in the last 14 days?
- Team benches and spectator chairs will be spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Participants and spectators will use separate entrances and exits if the facility allows.
- A 15-minute break will be scheduled between each game to avoid overlap of groups.
- Spectators will be asked to leave the gym immediately following the game.
- Teams will be advised to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to their practice/game start time.
NOTE: It may not be possible in all cases to be six feet apart.
It has been determined that 3rd and 4th grade teams will travel for the following games:
- Saturday, December 12 at the Mukwonago YMCA
- Saturday, January 16 at the Waukesha YMCA
There will be 2 courts with maximum of 4 teams in each time slot.