Helping people is what we’re all about at the Y, and has been from the start. We strengthen the foundations of community by nurturing the potential in every child, by promoting healthy living, and by giving back to our community.
At the Y, we are so much more than a gym. We are a cause. And our cause is strengthening community. Check out our offerings and join today.
You Belong at the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening our community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow, and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When You Join the Y, You Belong to a Place Where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Ready to Join?
Becoming a member is easy:
- Print and fill out our membership application and bank draft form.
- Bring in your information to one of our facilities for processing, to receive your membership card, and take a tour. You'll be able to utilize the facility immediately following the processing of your membership.