YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY
BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL
At the Y, we are so much more than a gym -- we are a cause. And our cause is strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow, and thrive.
You Belong at the Y
The Y is a non-profit like no other. With a focus on nurturing the potential in every child, improving individual health and well-being, and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
• ACTIVATE Wellness Consultation
• Group Exercise Classes
• Member Rewards Program
• Guest Passes
• Reduced Program Registration Fees
WHEN YOU JOIN THE Y, YOU BELONG TO A PLACE WHERE:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Our Commitment to Inclusion
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life working side by side. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.
Learn More About Joining the Y
Ready to Join?
BECOMING A MEMBER IS EASY!
1. Join online by clicking the button below. Fill out your contact information, add family members, enter a billing method, and finalize your membership!
Please note that a “Join Fee” is listed when signing up online — this is not an additional cost. This fee represents 12 equal payments during your 1st year of membership, equaling our standard 1st year rates. You will then receive our Loyalty pricing after one continuous year of membership.
Youth/Teen membership sales must be done in-branch with a parent or guardian present.
We are not currently able to apply corporate discounts or financial assistance to memberships when signing up online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, those eligible for corporate discounts can join in-person by bringing employment verification to a YMCA of Greater Waukesha County membership desk, where your discount will be applied.
2. Bring your photo I.D. to one of our facilities during Business Desk hours to receive your membership card. You'll be able to utilize the facility immediately following the processing of your membership.