You can register online, via phone at 262-363-7950 or in person at the Mukwonago YMCA starting Friday, March 24 at 8:00 AM until Friday, June 23 at 12:00 PM. Day of registration at the event begins on Saturday, June 24 at 10:00 AM.
When you enter the Y's online registration portal, you'll click REGISTER in the top right corner. You'll then have three options:
- To sign in (if you're a current member/program participant and have a login).
- To find your account (use this option if you have taken previous Y programs or if you're a member and haven't logged in online before).
- Create an account (if you have never taken a Y program or are not a member).
Once you've created an account or signed in, you'll be taken through the registration process.
AGES 4 & UP: $30/person or $95/family (up to 4 people). Children ages 4-7 must run with an adult.
Your Mud Run registration includes:
- Muddy obstacles
- Family-friendly inflatables
- Photo stations
- T-shirt (Register by Thursday, June 1 to guarantee a t-shirt.)
- Participation medal for the kids
- Light refreshments
Packets can be picked up at Mukwonago YMCA on Friday, June 23 between 3:00-6:00 PM. Packets will also be available starting at 10:00 AM on the day of the event (Saturday, June 24) at the Mukwonago High School.
While we always hope for clear skies, the Mud Run will be held rain or shine. In the event of a severe thunderstorm and/or lightning, participants should seek shelter immediately. We will postpone your heat every 10 minutes until it is clear.
If storms are not cleared by 1:00 PM, the event will be cancelled and not rescheduled. Shelter areas include your vehicle and MASD gymnasium.