Follow these simple steps to start earning rewards today.
- Visit rewards.gwcymca.org and click “Join Program.”
- Enter your email address and click “Sign Up.” You must use the same email address that’s tied to your YMCA membership in order to earn points!
- Check your email for a confirmation message and click “Complete Registration."
- Once you’re redirected to the rewards site, enter your first and last name, create your password, and click “Sign Up.”
We are so glad that you are a Y member, and we want to reward you for using your membership and being a part of our cause. You can earn reward points on almost everything you do at the Y, and it’s so easy to do!
|Join Rewards Program
|Make a Donation
|Session-based Program Sign Up
|Y BASE/Child Care Participation
|Completed Listen360 Survey
|Facility Visit (Up to 12/month)
|Facility Visit BONUS: 13x/month
|Follow us on Twitter (Connect to Twitter)
View Earning Activities
Ready to redeem your points? Reward points can be redeemed for awesome Y apparel, local store rewards, Y program credits, and more.
- Visit rewards.gwcymca.org to login to your account.
- Click the "Perks" tab to view rewards.
- Find your reward and click "Redeem" below the item's picture.
- Select your home branch from the drop down menu.
- Click "Redeem" at the bottom of the page to finalize your order.
- After redeeming, disregard “Print Perk or show on the phone.” No further action is required.
Redemption orders are processed once per week. Please allow up to 21 business days to receive your item. You will be contacted when your item is available for pick up at the YMCA.
In order to earn reward points, members must have the same email address on file for their YMCA membership and Y Member Rewards account. If you are unsure which email address you have on file, please contact your local Y’s Business Desk for assistance. Follow the instructions below to add or merge another email address with your Perkville account.
- Visit rewards.gwcymca.org and log into your existing Perkville account.
- Click “Settings” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Email” on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter the email address tied to your YMCA membership in the blank field.
- Click “Add.”
- Confirm that you’d like to merge the two accounts.
- Check your newly added email address for a confirmation message.
NOTE: If both accounts had points on them, all points will now be under one account. However, points for registration bonus and birthdays do not transfer over. Registration points are limited to one transaction per account.