Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Unless otherwise noted.
DROP OFF & PICK UP TIMES
Drop Off | 7:00-9:00 AM
Pick Up | 4:00-6:00 PM
Child safety and well-being are top priorities for the YMCA, especially during drop off and pickup times. To ensure the safety of all participants, campers may only be picked up by a pre-authorized contact. A driver's license may be requested for identification.
LATE DROP-OFF & EARLY PICK-UP
For late drop off or early pick up, please inform your Summer Day Camp office the day prior. Specific drop off and pick up locations for your camp can be found on our website.
*Late drop off & early pick up is not available on field trip days.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
Campers spend most of the day outdoors, so be sure to send your child to camp wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. Sunscreen should be applied before camp and brought to camp as well. Please label your sunscreen with your child’s name.
Every day, campers need to bring a non-perishable lunch, water bottle, tennis shoes or closed-toe shoes, swimsuit and towel, sunscreen, and bug spray in a backpack. All items should be labeled with the child's name.
Please keep all electronics and personal toys at home. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County takes the health and safety of each camper seriously. We will monitor recommendations of the CDC and other local and state agencies to make sure we are implementing protocols to keep campers healthy to the best of our ability. We will keep families apprised of our current protocols as we get closer to the start of Summer Day Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online or in person at one of our five full-service YMCA locations. Registration is not finalized until confirmation is received from the Registrar.
- If you have an online account with us, select the “Login to Register” button. If you do not have a login, learn how to create or manage your account.
- Once logged in, select your child, enter their information, select the weeks you need camp, answer the required questions, and add the camps to your cart.
- Please note: You must complete the full registration at one time, and the online process allows you 45 minutes to complete registration. You must register for each week individually. Be prepared to have your child’s immunization records ready prior to starting registration.
- If you have additional children you wish to register for camp, select the next child and repeat the process.
- A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of registration.
- The Camp Registrar will contact you once your registration has been finalized.
Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online, please contact us directly.
- Registration is limited and is based on availability; please register early.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
- Late payments will result in a $10 late fee. All payments must be made before a child can attend camp each week.
- Registration closes 7 days prior to the start of the camp week. Please make note of each due date (listed on page 21 of the Camp Guide) as this policy will be strictly enforced.