YMCA360 is an on-demand video platform that serves you wherever you are. The virtual healthy living network brings group exercise classes, youth sports skills, well-being programming, and more to our Y community.
Yes, you need to be a YMCA member to access YMCA360. If you are a YMCA of Greater Waukesha County member, YMCA360 is included as part of your membership.
YMCA360 is included with your membership to the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County. There is no additional charge to access YMCA360 content.
No. As long as you're a member at YMCA of Greater Waukesha County, you can access YMCA360. There is no virtual-only YMCA360 membership option.
YMCA360 is available anywhere with an internet connection by using your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. You will also need the barcode number on your membership card and an email address to verify your account. You should use the same email address tied to your YMCA membership.
HOW TO LOGIN
- Click the button below to check-in virtually with your membership barcode.
- After you enter your barcode, you'll be redirected to YMCA360's website.
- Enter the email address you use for your Y membership and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your zip code and click CONTINUE.
- Select your home branch.
- Check the email you entered for a six-digit verification code. If you don't see a verification code in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder or request for the verification email to be resent.
- Enter the verification code and click CONTINUE to access YMCA360 classes and programs.
NOTE: YMCA360 will ask you to login with your email and a verification code for each device and each web browser you use. Occassionally, your session will time out and you'll be asked to login again. A single sign-on experience is planned to be released in the coming months.
Yes! If you have an Apple TV account, you can download the YMCA360 app and start watching right away. Additional streaming channels are in development, but you can also cast content from your phone, iPad, or tablet to your TV. Click the links below to learn more.
YMCA360 offers a wide selection of fitness and well-being classes, including:
- Boomer Fitness: Boomer Boot Camp, Boomer Strength
- Cardio & Strength: Barre, Body Blitz, Boot Camp, Circuit, Core Conditioning, Cycling, FIERCE, Muscle Pump, Y Box
- Dance & Step: Belly Dancing, Cardio Dance, Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Step
- Kids Activities: E-Sports, Fun Fit, Kids Yoga
- Meditations & Tai Chi
- Silver Fitness: Silver Cardio, Silver Circuit, Silver Combo, Silver Strength, Silver Stretch
- Y Arts: Culinary Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
- Youth Sports: Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Power Sports, Soccer
More program offerings, such as camp, graphic arts, literary arts, nutrition, are planned to launch later in 2021.
Every class is unique, so the equipment you'll need is listed with each video, along with the difficulty level, length of the class, and instructor's name. If no equipment is listed, it may be helpful to watch the beginning of the video to determine what equipment is recommended for that class.
We also recommend having a water bottle handy to stay hydrated during your workout.
There are many classes that don’t need any equipment at all. We encourage you to explore the classes to see what ones will work for you and the equipment you have at home.
For small weights, try using items you have at home, such as canned goods.
Remember, getting up and moving is what matters most (along with having fun!). Get your heart rate up and don’t stress if you aren’t lifting your normal weight.