YMCA of Greater Waukesha County members receive priority registration and members’ only rates. Membership must be maintained for the duration of the program session to receive the member rate. Members of other YMCAs are eligible for member pricing and may register during Program Participant registration dates. All program registrations are on a first come, first served basis.
Our financial assistance program provides membership and program assistance to children and families in need. This creates opportunities to participate in high quality, character building programs regardless of one’s ability to pay. Contact the Y for application and details.
PARTICIPANT INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION
- If you withdraw from a program prior to the start of the session, a YMCA of Greater Waukesha County (YGWC) credit will be issued minus a $5 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
- If you withdraw from a program during the first week of the session and your first class has occurred, you will be issued a YGWC prorated credit minus a $5 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
- No YGWC credit or refund will be issued after the first week of the session has been completed.
- Some programs require a non-refundable deposit. Participant cancellation in these programs will result in loss of deposit.
YMCA INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION
If the Y cancels a program you are enrolled in, you may transfer to another program, receive a full refund, or be issued a YGWC credit.
There are no refunds. YMCA of Greater Waukesha County will not offer credits or make-up classes for individual classes missed or canceled due to inclement weather or building emergencies. Programs that fall on Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving will be prorated. No other holidays apply.
PROGRAM ADMITTANCE POLICY
- Y members must show their membership card at the Welcome Center at the time of each program visit.
- Program Participants must show their program pass at the Welcome Center at the time of each visit. Registrants must pick up a program pass at the Welcome Center at the time of their first program visit. Program pass is valid only for scheduled program and does not grant general facility usage.
A membership card is issued to members 8 years of age and older. Members must present their membership card at the Welcome Center to gain entry into the facility. Membership cards are non-transferable. Replacement cards are available for $5.
Children 8 & older may be in the facility and the pool without a parent. Children 7 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian at all times when in the facility unless in a YMCA staff supervised area. If using the pool, parents must be in the water and within arm’s reach with children 5 & under. Parents must be in pool area actively managing behavior of children 6 & 7.
- As a designated safe place for children in the community, the YMCA of Greater Waukesha prohibits the carrying of all weapons, including firearms, while in the building, on the grounds, or engaged in Y-sponsored activities.
- YMCA of Greater Waukesha facilities and grounds are smoke free.
- Use of cell phones and electronic devices is prohibited in locker rooms and restrooms.