INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH
Insurance Programs & The Y: Saving You Money
The Y is proud to work with several insurance programs that offer discounts, reimbursements or even free memberships to their subscribers to support you on your journey to become healthier. Each program that is offered is different, and who is covered may vary. It is highly recommended that you contact the number on your insurance card to see what specific benefits your insurance program offers.
If your program is listed, please come into the Y and bring your insurance card with you. Our staff will help you get the forms filled out and walk you through the process of getting set up in your program.
Frequent Fitness Program
HealthPartners members 18 years of age and over can save up to $20 per person on their monthly health club membership by working out 12 or more days each month. Here’s how:
- Sign up for Frequent Fitness when you join a participating health club. Show your HealthPartners Member ID card at the front desk and complete the enrollment form.
- Exercise at least 12 days each month at the facility.
- Up to two people on your plan, 18 years of age and over, can participate, for a total reimbursement of up to $40 each month from the insurance company. Will be reimbursed six to eight weeks after your monthly workouts.
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
SilverSneakers® | Renew Active - One Pass | Silver & Fit
Free membership for those who have certain Medicare Advantage Plans. Check with your insurance carrier to see if you are eligible.
Fitness First Rewards
Unity Insurance members over 18 years of age earn rewards for exercising at a health club. You can earn your Fitness First & More program maximum in one of three ways:
- Subscriber earns $200 in two $100 increments: one after six consecutive months and the second after another six consecutive months ($100 every six months).
- Another covered family member (spouse, domestic partner, or covered child 18 years or older) earns $200 in two $100 increments: one after six consecutive months and the second after another six consecutive months ($100 every six months).
- Subscriber and another covered family member (spouse, domestic partner, or covered child 18 years or older) split the $200; each earn $100 after six consecutive months.
To earn the cash reward, you must:
- Enroll in the program using the Fitness First Enrollment Form (each participant must enroll individually).
- Work out a total of 60 times in six consecutive calendar months at a health club.
- Log in at your health club each time you work out.
If you don't see your program listed, please reach out to us. While we are not able to participate in every program, the Y will review each opportunity and partner with many insurance programs as we learn about new opportunities.
Business Operations Specialist