Weeks 1-11* (June 10 - August 23)
*No camp Thursday, July 4.
Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CAMPER DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
Drop Off | 7:00-9:00 AM
Pick Up | 4:00-6:00 PM
Drop off and pick up will be located in the fenced in area on the east side of the building. For inclement weather, drop off and pick up will be located through the 4K (east side) entrance. Families will be provided with the monthly access code.
ABSENCES & SCHEDULE CHANGES
If you child will be absent for any reason, please contact the Day Camp office at 262-363-7950 prior to 8:00 AM.
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County takes the health and safety of each camper seriously. We will monitor CDC and other local and state agencies’ recommendations to make sure we are implementing protocols to keep campers healthy to the best of our ability. We will keep families apprised of our current protocols as we get closer to the start of Summer Day Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online or in person at one of our five full-service YMCA locations. Registration is not finalized until confirmation is received from the Billing & Registration Office.
- If you have an online account with us, select the “Login to Register” button. If you do not have a login, learn how to create or manage your account.
- Once logged in, select your child, enter their information, select the weeks you need camp, answer the required questions, and add the camps to your cart.
- Please note: You must complete the full registration at one time, and the online process allows you 45 minutes to complete. You must register for each week individually. Be prepared to have your child’s immunization records ready prior to starting the registration form.
- If you have additional children you wish to register for camp, select the next child and repeat the process.
- A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp (per child) at the time of application.
- The Billing & Registration Office will contact you once your registration has been finalized.
Online registrations are preferred. If you are unable to register online, please contact us directly.
- Registrations are limited and is based on availability; please apply early.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
- Late payments will result in a $15 late fee per child, per week. All payments must be made before a child can attend camp each week.
- Registratoin submission closes at 12:00 PM on the Monday prior to the start of the camp week. Please make note of each due date (listed on the Payment Information Webpage) as this policy will be strictly enforced.
A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of application. Third Party Billing, Shares, and CLTS, contact Billing & Registration Office for deposit information. Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
All payments are due by 12 PM on the dates listed below. All payments are to be made online, over the phone, or at one of the five full-service YMCA of Greater Waukesha County locations at the Business Desk. Payments will not be accepted at drop off or pick up. For your convenience, schedule weekly payments online or through the Billing & Registration Office. The YMCA will not distribute payment reminders or bills. It is your responsibility to pay the remaining balance on time. Camp payments are nonrefundable.
Late payments will result in a $15 late fee per child, per week. All payments MUST be made before attending camp.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND CREDITS
If a cancellation request is initiated by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of the camp week, a Y program credit will be issued minus the $25 deposit. If a cancellation request is initiated fewer than seven days prior to the start of the camp week, no Y program credit will be issued. The entire deposit and balance paid is forfeited. If payment is not received prior to the cancellation deadline, you are still responsible for the full balance, regardless of whether or not your child attends camp. Refunds will not be issued for any Summer Day Camp programs.
To request a change in schedule or to cancel, please contact the Billing & Registration Office by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of camp and complete a camp change form. Changes may not be honored due to camp availability.
Final payment and application due by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of the camp week.
*No camp available Thursday, July 4. 5-day camps during week 4 are prorated. No camp available July 4 & 5 at Elmbrook Steam Camp.
|Week 1: June 10-14
|Due June 3
|Week 2: June 17-21
|Due June 10
|Week 3: June 24-28
|Due June 17
|Week 4: July 1-5*
|Due June 24
|Week 5: July 8-12
|Due July 1
|Week 6: July 15-19
|Due July 8
|Week 7: July 22-26
|Due July 15
|Week 8: July 29 - August 2
|Due July 22
|Week 9: August 5-9
|Due July 29
|Week 10: August 12-16
|Due August 5
|Week 11: August 19-23
|Due August 12
YMCA FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Individuals and families may apply for financial assistance for membership or programs, such as Summer Day Camp. Assistance is based upon a number of factors, including total household income and number of dependents. The process is confidential. Application forms and information about the program are available online or at each YMCA of Greater Waukesha County location.
WISCONSIN SHARES CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County offers many Summer Day Camps that are licensed by the Department of Children and Families and accept Wisconsin Shares Child Care Assistance.
Contact your Wisconsin Shares office for approval as you must have authorization before we can register your child for Summer Day Camp.
Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha Counties: 888-947-6583
Washington County: 262-335-4610
|Prairie View (MK)
YMCA of Greater Waukesha County Provider Number: 4000558914