Weeks 1-11 (June 13 - August 26)
Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CAMPER DROP OFF & PICK UP
Drop Off | 7:00 AM - Bus Departure
Pick Up | Bus Arrival - 6:00 PM
Drop off and pick up times listed are daily for the Mukwonago and Waukesha YMCAs. Campers that miss the bus at any location are required to provide their own transportation to Camp Double Eagle. Campers will not be permitted to transfer to another Day Camp for the day. An Alternative Release Form must be submitted if you require any change to your pick up.
Mukwonago YMCA & Waukesha YMCA | Campers must be signed in no later than 8:25 AM. Buses will depart promptly at 8:35 AM and will return to the YMCA between 4:15-4:30 PM.
Camp Double Eagle | Campers may be dropped off no earlier than 9:00 AM and picked up no later than 4:00 PM.
Camp Double Eagle is located directly next door to the Generac Plant on Hwy 67 in Eagle, WI.
ABSENCES & SCHEDULE CHANGES
If your child will be absent for any reason, please contact the YMCA that your child is being dropped off and picked up at prior to 8:00 AM. The YMCA opens at 5:00 AM. A YMCA staff person will forward your message to the appropriate camp director.
Mukwonago YMCA | 262-363-7950
Waukesha YMCA | 262-542-2557
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County takes the health and safety of each camper seriously. We will monitor CDC and other local and state agencies’ recommendations to make sure we are implementing protocols to keep campers healthy to the best of our ability. We will keep families apprised of our current protocols as we get closer to the start of Summer Day Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online or in person at one of our five full-service YMCA locations. Registration is not finalized until confirmation is received from the Registrar.
- If you have an online account with us, select the “Login to Register” button. If you do not have a login, learn how to create or manage your account.
- Once logged in, select your child, enter their information, select the weeks you need camp, answer the required questions, and add the camps to your cart.
- Please note: You must complete the full registration at one time, and the online process allows you 45 minutes to complete registration. You must register for each week individually. Be prepared to have your child’s immunization records ready prior to starting registration.
- If you have additional children you wish to register for camp, select the next child and repeat the process.
- A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of registration.
- The Camp Registrar will contact you once your registration has been finalized.
Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online, please contact us directly.
- Registration is limited and is based on availability; please register early.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
- Late payments will result in a $10 late fee per child, per week. All payments must be made before a child can attend camp each week.
- Registration closes 7 days prior to the start of the camp week. Please make note of each due date (listed on page 21 of the Camp Guide) as this policy will be strictly enforced.