Weeks 1-11 (June 12 - August 25)
Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CAMPER DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
Drop Off | 7:00-9:00 AM
Pick Up | 4:00-6:00 PM
Drop off and pick up will be located at 100 E. Broadway at the First Congregational Church. Please enter the building from the side entrance at Pleasant Street.
ABSENCES & SCHEDULE CHANGES
If your child will be absent, arrive late, or need to be picked up early, please contact the Y Academy 262-522-4977 prior to 8:00 AM or leave a message during non-operating hours.
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County takes the health and safety of each camper seriously. We will monitor CDC and other local and state agencies’ recommendations to make sure we are implementing protocols to keep campers healthy to the best of our ability. We will keep families apprised of our current protocols as we get closer to the start of Summer Day Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online or in person at one of our five full-service YMCA locations. Registration is not finalized until confirmation is received from the Registrar.
Login to Register
- If you have an online account with us, select the “Login to Register” button. If you do not have a login, learn how to create or manage your account.
- Once logged in, select your child, enter their information, select the weeks you need camp, answer the required questions, and add the camps to your cart.
- Please note: You must complete the full registration at one time, and the online process allows you 45 minutes to complete registration. You must register for each week individually. Be prepared to have your child’s immunization records ready prior to starting registration.
- If you have additional children you wish to register for camp, select the next child and repeat the process.
- A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of registration.
- The Camp Registrar will contact you once your registration has been finalized.
Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online, please contact us directly.
- Registration is limited and is based on availability; please register early.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
- Late payments will result in a $15 late fee per child, per week. All payments must be made before a child can attend camp each week.
- Registration closes 7 days prior to the start of the camp week. Please make note of each due date (listed under the Payment Policies & Calendar tab) as this policy will be strictly enforced.
A $25 deposit is due for each week of camp at the time of registration. Deposits are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another week of camp based on availability.
All payments are due by 12 PM on the dates listed below. All payments are to be made online, over the phone, or at one of the five full-service YMCA of Greater Waukesha County locations at the Business Desk. Payments will not be accepted at drop off or pick up. For your convenience, schedule weekly payments online or through the Camp Registrar. The YMCA will not distribute payment reminders or bills. It is your responsibility to pay the remaining balance on time. Camp payments are nonrefundable.
Late payments will result in a $15 late fee per child, per week. All payments MUST be made before attending camp.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND CREDITS
If a cancellation request is initiated by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of the camp week, a Y program credit will be issued minus the $25 deposit. If a cancellation request is initiated fewer than seven days prior to the start of the camp week, no Y program credit will be issued. The entire deposit and balance paid is forfeited. If payment is not received prior to the cancellation deadline, you are still responsible for the full balance, regardless of whether or not your child attends camp. Refunds will not be issued for any Summer Day Camp programs.
To request a change in schedule or to cancel, please contact your Camp Registrar by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of camp and complete a camp change form. Changes may not be honored due to camp availability.
Final payment and registration due by 12 PM on the Monday prior to the start of the camp week.
*No camp available Tuesday, July 4. Camps during week 4 are prorated.
|Week 1: June 12-16
||Due June 5
|Week 2: June 19-23
||Due June 12
|Week 3: June 26-30
||Due June 19
|Week 4: July 3-7*
||Due June 26
|Week 5: July 10-14
||Due July 3
|Week 6: July 17-21
||Due July 10
|Week 7: July 24-28
||Due July 17
|Week 8: July 31 - August 4
||Due July 24
|Week 9: August 7-11
||Due July 31
|Week 10: August 14-18
||Due August 7
|Week 11: August 21-25
||Due August 14
YMCA FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Individuals and families may apply for financial assistance for membership or programs, such as Summer Day Camp. Assistance is based upon a number of factors, including total household income and number of dependents. The process is confidential. Application forms and information about the program are available online or at each YMCA of Greater Waukesha County location.
WISCONSIN SHARES CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County offers many Summer Day Camps that are licensed by the Department of Children and Families and accept Wisconsin Shares Child Care Assistance.
Contact your Wisconsin Shares office for approval as you must have authorization before we can register your child for Summer Day Camp.
Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha Counties: 888-947-6583
Washington County: 262-335-4610
|Prairie View (MK)
YMCA of Greater Waukesha County Provider Number: 4000558914